Build Your Business
Manhattan BNI Chapter 7
About Our Chapter
Discovering BNI 7 can never bring you any less business...
Chapter 7 was formed in 1998 with 15 original members, several of whom are still active in the chapter. Each week dozens of members from a wide range of fields meet to help one another build our businesses.
Here's how BNI will boost your business:
- We're part of the largest business networking organization in the world.
- Only one representative from a business classification is allowed per chapter. Once you've joined your competitors can’t.
- Every applicant for membership is evaluated for professional competence, integrity and reliability.
Claudette Robb Ross
Join us at our next meeting and learn how
You Can Build Your Business!
Speakers: Bring your BNI Bio Sheet and Door Prize on the day of your presentation. Door Prize value should be $15 or more.
BNI Cheat Sheet: It's not cheating to know the best referrals and introductions for all of us! Make sure your info is up to date, and review other members' info regularly:
Members: The MSP (Member Success Program) schedule is posted on the Manhattan BNI Event Calendar.
We meet Wednesday mornings from 7:00am (sharp!) to 8:30am
303 Madison Avenue
(between 41st & 42nd)
Guests are welcome and should bring at least 40 business cards to pass around to members and guests. There is a $20 breakfast fee which is waived for qualified quests (there is an available seat in your professional business classification, and you are not a member of another BNI chapter)
Use this link and register to attend our next meeting:
Desired Member Categories
Car/Limousine ServiceCorporate Caterer - PrinterHair Stylist - Massage TherapistMoving Company - Social Media/SEOOffice Equipment Sales
If you provide one of these services, or others not on this list, we have room in our chapter for YOU! Please contact anyone on the Membership Team and plan to come to a meeting as our guest!
Successful businesses depend on referral marketing. Promotion through referral marketing is the best advertising there is. BNI provides a structured and supportive system of giving and receiving business. It does so by providing an environment in which you will develop personal relationships with dozens of other qualified business professionals. By establishing this "formal" relationship with other people, you will have the opportunity to substantially increase your business.
- Increased exposure to many other people and businesses.
- Substantially increased business through networked referrals and recognition by one's peers.
- Tools to network more effectively, including an orientation DVD giving the "Formula for Success" in BNI, a, badge, a vinyl card holder to carry members' business cards, referral slips, marketing materials for your chapter and much, much more.
- Participation in up to 52 networking meetings per year.
- Quarterly newsletters with educational material on networking, public speaking, and business.
- Participation in business tradeshows (where you'll have an opportunity to market your chapter and your business).
- Free periodic workshops on networking.
- And much, much more!!!
"One-to-Ones" are meetings with other members outside of the regular Wednesday morning meetings. One-to-Ones are an opportunity to get to know other members and the services their businesses offer. They are particularly helpful for new members, for this reason they are counted as referrals during the first two months of membership. For all members, One-to-Ones are the best way to get to know the others and their businesses and, in turn, boost referrals.
Bryan R. Adams
Claudette Robb Ross
George E. Grace
Harriet R. Goren
Robert J. Smith
Sheila Walker Hartwell
Chapter 7 Yearly Goal
Past 12 Months Total